- Manufactured in the UK by TekPro
- 100% Insect detection rate
- Tests up to 5KG at one time
- Up to 180 times quicker than Berlese Funnel Method
- Better Health & Safety standards than manual sieving
- Fast and easy to use
- Can be used with wheat, barley and oats.
The Insectomat has been developed to detect insects in large samples of cereal grains, helping combat insect infestation.
Traditional methods involve examining a small amount of grain in relation to the total quantity – making the chances of finding an insect very low. The 5K Insectomat can detect 1 insect in up to a 5KG sample.
See also our Samplex range, which can be used for collecting representative samples from the transport vehicles to the Insectomat.
“We have found that by screening loads with the Insectomat, the risks are reduced to a manageable level”.
Herr Munstermann, Director of Mills United, Germany.
You may also be interested in…
Call us on +44 (0)1692 403403 for more information, or enter your message below and we’ll get in touch.