- Made in Britain by TekPro
- 100% Insect detection rate
- Tests up to 10KG at one time
- Up to 180 times quicker than Berlese Funnel Method
- Better Health & Safety standards than manual sieving
- Fast and easy to use
- Can be used with wheat, barley and oats.
The Insectomat has been developed to detect insects in large samples of cereal grains, helping combat insect infestation.
Traditional methods involve examining a small amount of grain in relation to the total quantity, making the chances of finding an insect very low. The 10K Insectomat can detect 1 insect in up to a 10KG sample.
See also our Samplex range, which can be used for retrieving representative samples from the transport vehicles to the Insectomat.
“Insectomat is like an x-ray machine and doesn’t miss a thing, it takes quality control to another level”.
Julian Scott, General Manager – Sentinel Shipping Services Ltd.
You may also be interested in…
For more information, enter your message below, or give us a call on +44 (0)1692 403403. We would love to hear from you!