Pellet Durability Tester
- Made in Britain by TEKPRO
- Suitable for animal feed & wood pellets
- Fully automatic
- Takes samples from the production line
- Operated by Windows software (provided), or can be paired with mill management software.
- Reproducible accuracy of ± 0.1%
- Helps to eliminate waste, maintain quality, and reduce cost.
- Fast-growing user base worldwide.
The Holmen NHP300 Pellet Durability Tester is ideally suited to a busy mill.
Samples are automatically taken from the production line, tested, returned to the line, and a PDI result provided to the NHP300 control software, or to your current mill management software.
Taking a sample from the process line enables changes to be made at a point that will maximise production, reduce cost, minimise waste and maintain pellet quality.
In addition to calculating the PDI, the amount of ‘dust’ (Fines) can be calculated.
Up to four pellet lines can be tested by one NHP300 with the option to return samples back to their original lines too.
“We installed a fully automatic inline sample from TekPro, 18 months ago. I have to admit that I was sceptical that the sampler would produce accurate repeatable results. My scepticism quickly disappeared as the sampler not only proved to be very accurate, it proved to be an invaluable tool to production staff.
With a sample result available only 5 minutes after leaving the press, the press operators are getting immediate feedback which enables them to make changes when necessary and see the effects of those changes, all in a timely manner.“
Barry Liffey, Liffey Mills, Ireland