Holmen NHP200 Information Sheet
Email my download link to:
- Made in Britain by TEKPRO
- Suitable for Animal Feed & Wood Pellets between 3mm and 12mm
- Semi-Automatic – less need for human input
- Quicker than alternative methods
- Ideal for laboratories in busy testing environments
- Reproducible accuracy of ± 0.1%
- PDI results are stored and displayed on Colour LCD touch-
screen, and can be printed or sent to other software by Ethernet socket
- Daily test results can be sent by email to staff, even if working remotely
- Digital Self Calibration built in
- Now includes dedicated Fines Calculation feature
- 1PH 110V-115V or 1PH 220V-240V
The Holmen NHP200 Series 2, is our flagship pellet durability tester used worldwide for calculating the Pellet Durability Index (PDI) of feed and wood pellets by simulating the pellet transportation environment from mill to trough.
Once a sample of pellets is loaded into the machine it removes any fines, weighs the sample, tests the pellets by agitating them with air at a fixed 70mBar pressure, weighs the remaining sample and calculates the PDI.
This automatic solution removes the chance of human error, providing an accurate and reliable test method. The reduction in human input also allows other tasks to be completed while a test is done, ideal in a busy laboratory or where a wide number of staff carry out the testing.
The average test lasts only 4 minutes and the test time is automatically set according to the pellet diameter entered. Suitable for pellets 3mm-