Pellet Durability Tester
- Manufactured in the UK by TekPro
- Suitable for wood pellets
- Fast and simple operation
- Simulates pellets transportation environment from mill to boiler
- Provides the ability to calculate Mechanical Durability and Fine Material Amount
The Ligno Tester is aimed specifically for wood pellet producers wishing to quickly cross-reference their test results against the ISO17831-1:2015 standard.
Once a sample is manually weighed and loaded into the tester, the Fine Material Amount (F) cycles lasts 30 seconds and Mechanical Durability (DU) test cycle lasts 60 seconds. Fines and dust are removed during the DU test cycle, resulting in no further sieving being required.
Fitted with 3.15mm diameter Perforated Hopper.
The Holmen Pellet Durability Test is a form of testing that is recognised and used worldwide. Four models are available in the range, providing a solution for any mill or facility.
You may also be interested in…
Call us on +44 (0)1692 403403 for more information, or enter your message below and we’ll get in touch.